• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers in tie for No. 6 in coaches poll, No. 7 in AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are number 6 in the polls and Wisconsin is number 11. Wisconsin is favored by 6.5 points this coming week?

I'm a bit surprised Penn State isn't ranked (27th, in the others receiving votes).

Personally, I don't think Houston should be ranked any longer. They were destroyed by an SMU team that had lost their three previous games and only had two wins on the season prior to yesterday (Liberty and North Texas).
But everyone knows that Tom Herman is fantabulistic and should win a bunch of NC's some day.

We are number 6 in the polls and Wisconsin is number 11. Wisconsin is favored by 6.5 points this coming week?

Good point but it is on the road and if you factor in the home field advantage it makes more sense.

On a neutral field it would be a 3 point edge for them.

If this team is within 1TD in the 4th quarter, my money is on TA.
I expect the Wisc game to be tough to watch (bad for the heart). If we do win, we will probably be in a low scoring game and behind through the first three quarters, then squeek ahead in the 4th. Sort of what you said.

This is the game for Banker to break out the blitzes. Get someone in rFR QBs face often.

Need to win out and have Clemson, Washington, or Louisville lose (assuming Alabama wins out) or we are still on the outside looking in.
If we win out we'll be top 4 for sure. Absolutely no way Louisville would stay ahead of us, or Washington for that matter. B1G is superior to the PAC 12.

Agree these kids just keep winning and fighting for each other and never quit. Nailbiting...sure, but a lot of fun to watch them. One of my favorite teams because of that. Have done so with some major injuries to overcome to boot.

A bunch of gamers. I think there is good senior leadership and a lot of commitment to not let happen what happened last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back