• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers in tie for No. 6 in coaches poll, No. 7 in AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we win out we'll be top 4 for sure. Absolutely no way Louisville would stay ahead of us, or Washington for that matter.
...or Clemson or Alabama. We should be #1 if we win out. But unfortunately that's not always the way it works out. Just to be safe, we need one of those teams to lose.

I expect the Wisc game to be tough to watch (bad for the heart). If we do win, we will probably be in a low scoring game and behind through the first three quarters, then squeek ahead in the 4th. Sort of what you said.

Yep. It could easily come down to just a couple of 4th quarter plays by one Tommy Armstrong Jr. It may all be there or not be there in just an instant. $1500 can get me one of these.

images

I just may buy one. :Biggrin:

...or Clemson or Alabama. We should be #1 if we win out. But unfortunately that's not always the way it works out. Just to be safe, we need one of those teams to lose.
Yeah, if we win out with wins over Wisconsin, Ohio State (possibly twice), or Meatchicken, an argument for number one is certainly valid. However, if Alabama wins out I don't see the pollsters dropping them. It's all a dream right now though, but a realistic one if we play up to our potential. On to Wisconsin! GBR!!!

OSU's loss didn't seem to hurt them. It take away their margin for error, but if they win out they are in the playoff.

I am presuming that they would obviously jumped UM with a win and then a B1G title win jumps them in front of Louisville.

OSU's loss didn't seem to hurt them. It take away their margin for error, but if they win out they are in the playoff.

I am presuming that they would obviously jumped UM with a win and then a B1G title win jumps them in front of Louisville.
They are in deep do do now. They cannot beat the MU which is day and night compared to PSU. A good aggressive defense will beat them all day long.

If we were so lucky as to win out, we would be a 1 or 2 seed period. All you have to do is make the final 4 anyhow.

Mid-season polls are like the Kardashians - everybody likes to talk about them but in the grand scheme of things they aren't really important.

I'm happy we're in the top 10, but the next two games will determine if we really belong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back