• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers in Lions/Texans game

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason NFL PLAYERS voted him the dirtiest player in the league. Because he's dirty. Oh well...every one of those players would probably like him on their team too.

The local sports radio guys were talking about this when the voting results came out and pretty much everyone agreed that he would be welcomed with open arms by the Broncos and their fans. I am sure its that way everywhere for the most part. He needs to rein in the aggression a little. It certainly hasn't seemed to hurt his endorsements.

I loved Suh as a Husker....I have watched his NFL career closely. I thought he got some bad press early on but some of the things he has done in the past year or so make me not want to tell people he is one of my favorite Huskers. :(

I didn't see the game in real time. Just watched the link to the play on here. He certainly 'could' have been just kicking out to get his balance or something BUT it truly looks like he is "kicking". Not necessarily directed at the QB but it ended up that way. I just think he needs to be more careful.

Last edited:
There's a reason NFL PLAYERS voted him the dirtiest player in the league. Because he's dirty. Oh well...every one of those players would probably like him on their team too.

Sad part is he doesn't have to be dirty. He's surely talented enough to play without all the post-tackle histrionics, and unnecessary stomping-arms and kicking-nuts bulls*&^t.

loved Suh as a Husker... this guy playing for the Lions is a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back