• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS host GOPHERS - Friday - 7:02 :pm ctrl- 4-28-23 - Hawks Field

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member

Today's game is also on BTN Network.

Last edited:

I will not be calling much of this game, because I am set on watching, hopefully, the last game of between my Warriors and the Kings.

Last edited:
IT is not nice here. Light rain most of the day. 48 degrees. Decent chance of rain until 9. Hope they get the game in, but I'll be watching on BTN if they do.

IT is not nice here. Light rain most of the day. 48 degrees. Decent chance of rain until 9. Hope they get the game in, but I'll be watching on BTN if they do.
Thanks for the info, SH.

I am as loyal as anyone to our baseball team, but I just have to watch this Warrior game tonight with 100% focus. Who knows, we may have a dh tomorrow, what with the threat of rain. Don't want to be selfish, but that would work out for me!! ;)

Friday, April 28 – 7:02 p.m. CT
Pitching: LHP Emmett Olson (5-2, 4.02 ERA) vs. LHP Tucker Novotny (1-5, 4.91 ERA)
TV/Streaming: BTN
Radio: Huskers Radio Network – Lincoln (1400 AM), Omaha (590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Saturday, April 29 – 2:05 pm. CT
Pitching:
TBD vs. RHP George Klassen (1-5, 5.12 ERA)
TV/Streaming: B1G+
Radio: Huskers Radio Network – Lincoln (105.3 The Bone), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Sunday, April 30 – 1:05 p.m. CT
Pitching:
TBD vs. RHP Richie Holetz (2-3, 3.35 ERA)
TV/Streaming: B1G+
Radio: Huskers Radio Network – Lincoln (1400 AM), Omaha (590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Audio is up:

Turns out, my Warriors are on the same time as this game. Again, I will not
be calling the game, as I will be watching my hometown Warriors, with great
anticipation of a victory and series win. :)

Last edited:
Piss poor pitching to start this game. Minny looks like a well oiled machine. YIKES! Pull this pitcher NOW!!!

2 - 0 Rodents, on horrible first inning pitching. Hopefully, he settles down and that's the only 2 runs the Rodents get today.

Pull the pitcher NOW. He just made an error trying to throw runner out at second, we now trail 4 - 1, to Minnesota, at home. Sit Olson down.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back