• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Bison - 6:05 Ctrl - Wednesday, May 3, 2023 - Hawks Field

I do appreciate your self-therapy here after cruddy losses! :) I prefer to bathe in broken glass. But will be back, scars and all.
It’s a game….and even more confusing…it’s baseball…which defies a lot of other conventions found in normal sports.

I had a friend tell me one time that “Baseball is a game of failure. Where else in sports can you fail one out of every three or four times and still make millions of dollars like a professional baseball player hitter does?”

But I hear ya…I talk myself through the disappointments and try to focus on the positives.
Because, in the end, it’s all a “fan“ can do that is positive and helpful to the team.

I can’t put on a uni…or make recruiting decisions or hire coaches or set schedules or influence the process in any way except cheer them on…Besides…my fastball ain’t what it used to be….trust me…:)

It’s just healthier this way…at least in my mind. But it’s a free country and I respect others have a right to view it differently…although I may disagree with them…I try to be respectful in the disagreement.

On to Maryland! College Park is not that far from me. Might talk to the wifey and see if I can take the train up and go see a ball game or two. Oh and here’s the good news, My Orioles are doing quite well this year!

Baseball!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back