• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers /Hawkeyes DH on Sunday, 12:00 pm start - Hawks Field.

Shortage of helium, once more. They are blaming the conflict in the Ukraine. I guess, a lot of helium is used in conflict? Not sure what for, though. Anyone?

As my wife also mentioned, the balloons being dispersed all over the country is considered a hazard. (Do not shoot the messenger, please? :Whiteflag: )

Bird droppings are also spotted all over the country, but I wouldn't equate the poop with finding a treasured N balloon!
Isn't the song, "Come Running Boys," all about finding an N balloon in the cornfield!???

Current roster is 36 after the two have been dismissed. So 20 seems high even by my standards, 14 or so seems very reasonable.

Quick update:

22 newcomers this fall, 15 of them are JUCO and/or from the portal. We're still looking to add 1 for sure, maybe 2.

The roster overhaul is complete.

Quick update:

22 newcomers this fall, 15 of them are JUCO and/or from the portal. We're still looking to add 1 for sure, maybe 2.

The roster overhaul is complete.
You have any insight into what the scholarship %s for the players are? Are those %s guaranteed while they’re here?

It's been public for quite few days but in case anyone missed it - Schanaman & Everitt will be Huskers for 2023.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back