• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers have a fight for Kendall Bussey on their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking the same thing....Nebraska has shown in the past to stand by their commitments to players that get injured (I'm sure there are examples to the contrary). I would be curious to see what Huskers and these other schools esp. Tenn. do now.

You can bet we will honor ours.

You guys are exactly right. Depending on the severity of the injury, you could see a very predictable scenario play out when interest from Tennessee cools and NU sticks by their offer as they did with Darlington.

This may be a situation where NU can give an ultimatum. Basically say if you want to be here we will honor our offer to you, but you need to commit to us. No more visits, the recruiting process is done...period.

This of course depends on how serious the injury is, but we can easily bring him in and sit him next year if it is not career threatening.

I guess I missed where Gene took any kind of satisfaction from the injury.. he just said what a lot of people are thinking..

Thanks CC, I took no satisfaction from him injury & I still want him at NU. I only stated that karma is a mean old b**ch!

This may be a situation where NU can give an ultimatum. Basically say if you want to be here we will honor our offer to you, but you need to commit to us. No more visits, the recruiting process is done...period.

This of course depends on how serious the injury is, but we can easily bring him in and sit him next year if it is not career threatening.
This changes nothing about his desire to be here. It doesn't appear that playing for NU means very much to him. I think that the injury adds nothing new to the situation.

Way to set ourselves apart Husker Nation... :bow: :huskerflag:

Kendall Bussey™ ‏@KBJ_5 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 22m22 minutes ago</small>
Really appreciate all of the concerns and well wishes from #HuskerNation #ComebackSeason
1f44c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back