• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers and the 2019 NFL Draft

https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...-NFL-Draft-Alabama-Clemson-Florida-131413816/

Near the bottom of the article:
“On the opposite end of development is Nebraska. The Huskers had nine qualified Top247 players between 2010-14, none of which were drafted. Nebraska is the only team with five-plus Top247 players period not to produce a single draft pick.”

Hopefully a trend that is in full reverse with the new staff!

Hopefully I can explain myself, I don't follow the x's and o's like some people on here, I sure don't profess to know the ins and outs of line play or the merits of the 3-4 vs the 4-3 but I truly believe that the most important part of a player, one that will really set them apart from the rest is CHARACTER. I get that talent will get you to the next level, I am not discounting that, but if all is equal CHARACTER will get you farther. Who you truly are, especially when people are not around tells alot about a person. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but once you get past the first to third rounds of the draft, show me a player with character and I will show you success. Good luck to Ziggy and Stan and the rest, show them who you truly are and you will be successful.
:Huskerflag:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back