• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax Trauma Survivor Support Group (HTSSG)

If we lose to Illinois we should probably apply for FEMA funds.

I don't think we will need to worry about getting help if we lose to Illinois because it will be the end of the world as we know it.

Mike Riley has been very good for the trauma business. You all are becoming trauma experts and we aren't even halfway through the season.

I need assistance. I was told to mind my own business by someone here when I asked if there was an emoticon vacation creating document. I think I have the yips now.

I need assistance. I was told to mind my own business by someone here when I asked if there was an emoticon vacation creating document. I think I have the yips now.

What the @#!1 are "the yips"?

I might need to know.

Last edited:

Squatch, you will always be giving out more yips than you will receive. Buck up Buttercup!

Question: How do you get 90,000 people at a HMTSSG meeting at the same time?
Answer: Hold the meetings in Memorial Stadium just after most any home Husker football game this year.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back