• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Bracket Contest

Grats HWM. Persistence paid off for you. Looked bleak early. Nice pick. Comebacks are the best.

Scott Drew: similar to Tom Osborne. Won a lot. Took a lot of crap for underachieving in the post season. Finally wins the big one after 18 years. Good for him.

Last edited:

Grats HWM. Persistence paid off for you. Looked bleak early. Nice pick. Comebacks are the best.

Scott Drew: similar to Tom Osborne. Won a lot. Took a lot of crap for underachieving in the post season. Finally wins the big one after 18 years. Good for him.

It's always nice to win the contest I set up. lol

I actually didn't realize I'd won until just now. Because I knew how rotten I'd done early on -- but then again, so did most.

Picking the correct championship matchup and then the winner was obviously key. I actually picked Gonzaga-Baylor in 5 or 6 of the 7 contests I was in. I figured there would be plenty of chaos up until the championship, but those two would still rise to the top. I just didn't always pick the correct chaos to get there. :)

I actually didn't realize I'd won until just now. Because I knew how rotten I'd done early on -- but then again, so did most.

Picking the correct championship matchup and then the winner was obviously key. I actually picked Gonzaga-Baylor in 5 or 6 of the 7 contests I was in. I figured there would be plenty of chaos up until the championship, but those two would still rise to the top. I just didn't always pick the correct chaos to get there. :)
Solid pick. I had Houston upsetting Baylor. Lmao.

Baylor winning got me right behind to you to #2. I need @BGRed to heckle me more often I guess.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back