• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HuskerMax NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Bracket Contest

So if any team has a positive covid test, that’s it? That’s pretty harsh. I picked VCU in my espn bracket. Already had an awful day. Lol.

What a terrible Saturday and Sunday as far as my brackets go. Lost a few upset picks in the last seconds. Bracket blown up, but still have 3 of my final 4 left, so there is that. South bracket completely blown up. I had Texas Tech. Maybe it will be Oral Roberts? Lol.

This is the worst bracket I've ever put together. Of course, I watched only B1G basketball all season, spent all of 5 minutes doing any sort of research, and put four B1G teams in the final four. What could possibly explain my bad luck?

.But, I am ahead of @Diboy, so I at least have those bragging rights.

Last edited:

This is the worst bracket I've ever put together. Of course, I watched only B1G basketball all season, spent all of 5 minutes doing any sort of research, and put four B1G teams in the final four. What could possibly explain my bad luck?

.But, I am ahead of @Diboy, so I at least have those bragging rights.
It's not how you start but how you finish...5th and rising now. @BGRed

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back