• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Husker/Sports Man Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check out Ebay.... sometimes you can find some pretty cool vintage stuff there. I've bought plenty of cool things there that you can't find at any Husker store. It also makes for good conversation pieces with things that nobody else has.

What a great idea!

The most important thing? LESS IS MORE! The suggestion that you put "everything and anything Husker" in there is bad advice. There comes a point where it becomes tacky...and child-like.

here are a few ideas

EntryWay.jpg

ry%3D400

090126-mancave-abate.grid-6x2.jpg

This one is Larry the Cable Guy's

Sanford-FL-Larry-the-Cable-Guy.jpg

Yeah, I have a 40" Sony Bravia. Am I going to have to upgrade to a larger screen? Should I mount one? two? Should I mount one and leave another down on a TV stand? Only go with one? So many possibilities!

If you're seriously asking whether you should have ONE television or TWO, I may have to question your manhood.

If your basement has a crapper, make sure to mount a 14"-19" TV facing the throne, too. Just because you're taking care of business doesn't mean you have to stop watching your team take care of business.

Tvs are a must. One large one 55" or bigger. No less than 2 smaller ones 27-40".

The most important thing? LESS IS MORE! The suggestion that you put "everything and anything Husker" in there is bad advice. There comes a point where it becomes tacky...and child-like.
This is good advice, it has to look good. As my basement is right now I can only put up about 1/4th of the stuff I have. Anymore than that and it's gonna be too much.

If you're seriously asking whether you should have ONE television or TWO, I may have to question your manhood.

If your basement has a crapper, make sure to mount a 14"-19" TV facing the throne, too. Just because you're taking care of business doesn't mean you have to stop watching your team take care of business.

Haha, I assumed more than 1. I plan on probably having 3. I'll probably mount 2 smaller ones on the wall, and then have bigger one down on the stand? There is a crapper in the basement and I love the idea of a smaller TV in there!

Yes, I like this advice. I know my wife wouldn't allow me to put up ridiculous amount of stuff to make it look cluttered and not good. She is into all that interior design stuff, so she will help out in that regard.

Tvs are a must. One large one 55" or bigger. No less than 2 smaller ones 27-40".

Mount 2 smaller ones and leave bigger one on a TV stand? Or vice-versa? My wall I am going to mount these on is not big enough to have all three mounted. There's going to have to be a stand that is included.

There is a digital clock for sale out there that resembles a scoreboard. problem is, the hour is the huskers score and the minute is the visitors. The huskers are almost always trailing...:(

Mount 2 smaller ones and leave bigger one on a TV stand? Or vice-versa? My wall I am going to mount these on is not big enough to have all three mounted. There's going to have to be a stand that is included.
I've got all 3 of mine on the wall. Lots of different ways to do it, I'd have to see the wall though.

I've got all 3 of mine on the wall. Lots of different ways to do it, I'd have to see the wall though.

Alright. I'll provide some pics of the empty cave and the walls when we close and take possession. That may help out a lot more and give you guys a visual of how to provide suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back