• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How long will Rhule stay at Nebraska?

we're back

Scout Team
5 Year Member
I'd like to think that he has found a home in Nebraska and Lincoln (as long as he is winning), but is he likely to give it up for Penn State or some other high profile university?

iu

The original poster referred to other High Profile Univ. Well if Nebr is matching Penn St record at 10-3 for 2 years… it will return to be a High Profile Univ. They are still a too 10 winningest programs. If NU is 10-3,/ 11-2 its as good as there is. Rhule will see that. But ones draw to their own Univ is understandable.
Switching programs to the flavor of the day… georg, alab, ohio st, doesnt mean youll have the management above you in line to work. They turn over every few years, and have hamstrung many top coaches, even our own.

25 years...retires here as the next Tom Osborn.
My guess is 7-10 or longer. He may want to climb as high and maintain for awhile here.
But I have the sneaking suspicion he hasn't lost his want of the NFL.
The one thing that would keep him here imo until retirement is he loses that NFL desire, or longer yet limited stay is the age of his youngest.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back