• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked How is Penn State even competitive these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good coaching and tough kids. They still have talent, don't kid yourselves there, but this is a lunch box team if I've ever seen one.

Isnt it only like 4 scholarships a year? So even if they had say 12 less scholarships, they'd still have tons of good schollie players. I dont understand how everyone keeps saying they are so handicapped and should be awful...

Isnt it only like 4 scholarships a year? So even if they had say 12 less scholarships, they'd still have tons of good schollie players. I dont understand how everyone keeps saying they are so handicapped and should be awful...

It's funny, people say all these good things about PSU, but they'll still finish 6-6 this season (assuming they don't pull a stunner @Wisconsin Saturday). I wouldn't classify that as an awful record, since JoePa had some losing seasons over the past decade when the program was at full strength, but I wouldn't classify it as anything amazing either. They won non-conf games against Syracuse, Eastern Michigan and Kent State. Then beat Purdue, Illinois and Michigan in conference play. The only win that stands out amongst those six is Michigan, but Michigan wasn't a very good team this season.

Last edited:

Let's not forget that they landed a 5-star #2 overall QB recruit last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back