• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How bout a little good news.

Grandsons 8th grade team is 5-0. Up until last game they have won by a 35 point margin. The team that kept them unbeaten last year they beat before last weeks bye week 12-6. Grandson plays nose guard and has 6 sacks and 7 tackles for loss. He has a game tomorrow night but with first semester grades in they will be missing a few players. The QB is out for remainder of the year with a broken collarbone.

Onward and upwards

Our pup won a ribbon at a regional dog show this weekend. This wasn’t a local ‘dog and pony’ get together. Multiple states.

Last edited:
Been looking for months to buy a used pristine Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. Finally found one last week and made the pickup over the weekend with my trailer. Located a gem with only 25k miles and in absolutely mint condition. Was never driven in the winter so everything is like new with the frame and suspension. Made a great deal on it from a private party and was thrilled with all the after market mods the former owner put into it. Should be a fun vehicle to handle the New England winters. Still has warranty left too. Even came with both hard and soft tops which will be fun in the warm weather.

Last edited:

Been looking for months to buy a used pristine Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. Finally found one last week and made the pickup over the weekend with my trailer. Located a gem with only 25k miles and in absolutely mint condition. Was never driven in the winter so everything is like new with the frame and suspension. Made a great deal on it from a private party and was thrilled with all the after market mods the former owner put into it. Should be a fun vehicle to handle the New England winters. Still has warranty left too. Even came with both hard and soft tops which will be fun in the warm weather.

View attachment 31628
View attachment 31629

View attachment 31631

View attachment 31632
Nice! Like the color too! Just don’t ruin it by putting a patriots sticker on it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back