• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How bout a little good news.

Been looking for months to buy a used pristine Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. Finally found one last week and made the pickup over the weekend with my trailer. Located a gem with only 25k miles and in absolutely mint condition. Was never driven in the winter so everything is like new with the frame and suspension. Made a great deal on it from a private party and was thrilled with all the after market mods the former owner put into it. Should be a fun vehicle to handle the New England winters. Still has warranty left too. Even came with both hard and soft tops which will be fun in the warm weather.

View attachment 31628
View attachment 31629

View attachment 31631

View attachment 31632
That's what she said.... Nice looking Jeep man.... Hopefully for you, it doesn't live up to it's break down status and you have little to no problems in that area.

Last edited:

FB_IMG_1571842838927.jpg

My grandaughter continues to do very in softball, one of the top hitters, and biggest attitudes,
Gets that from for dad

That's what she said.... Nice looking Jeep man.... Hopefully for you, it doesn't live up to it's break down status and you have little to no problems in that area.
I've actually had very few repairs on all the Jeeps I've owned over the years. Admittedly this is a different beast because it's got all the bells and whistles (electronics) that my older CJ's and TJ's didn't. On the positive side still has a lot of warranty left for engine and drivetrain. I also took out another bumper to bumper warranty for another 3 years/36k miles. With very few exceptions there's very little I can't fix myself including programing the ECU's on these things. Vehicles have always been a passion for me and once a GEAR HEAD always a GEAR HEAD. Have a 2000 sq ft shop which is heated and cooled for doing all my vehicle projects. Was a great investment for me about 15 years ago as I spend as much time in there as in my house. lol Already have 3 major projects planned for this Jeep that I'll do over the long New England winter. Thanks

Last edited:
I've actually had very few repairs on all the Jeeps I've owned over the years. Admittedly this is a different beast because it's got all the bells and whistles (electronics) that my older CJ's and TJ's didn't. On the positive said still has a lot of warranty left for engine and drivetrain. I also took out another bumper to bumper warranty for another 3 years/36k miles. With very few exceptions there's very little I can't fix myself including programing the ECU's on these things. Vehicles have always been a passion for me and once a GEAR HEAD always a GEAR HEAD. Have a 2000 sq ft shop which is heated and cooled for doing all my vehicle projects. Was a great investment for me about 15 years ago as I spend as much time in there as in my house. lol Already have 3 major projects planned for this Jeep that I'll do over the long New England winter. Thanks

Sounds like a smart buy, CT. I used to work at an independent auto place and I’d always recommend purchasing an extended warranty if the buyer could afford the initial cash outlay. It just makes sense in the long run.

Enjoy that Jeep!

I've actually had very few repairs on all the Jeeps I've owned over the years. Admittedly this is a different beast because it's got all the bells and whistles (electronics) that my older CJ's and TJ's didn't. On the positive said still has a lot of warranty left for engine and drivetrain. I also took out another bumper to bumper warranty for another 3 years/36k miles. With very few exceptions there's very little I can't fix myself including programing the ECU's on these things. Vehicles have always been a passion for me and once a GEAR HEAD always a GEAR HEAD. Have a 2000 sq ft shop which is heated and cooled for doing all my vehicle projects. Was a great investment for me about 15 years ago as I spend as much time in there as in my house. lol Already have 3 major projects planned for this Jeep that I'll do over the long New England winter. Thanks

Oh man......I have to say I am very envious!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back