• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How bout a little good news.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
As you all know i coach my grandson Donnie and the 8U Bears. We atarted the season rough. Not winning any of our pre season scrimmages. Then we lost our first game by 21 points. Since then going into today we had won 5 straight.

Today we played the unbeaten Upper Marlboro Stallions. It was a tough fought game. However the Bears prevailed 12-6 giving us a good shot at the playoffs.

BTW even though they scored 6 points they were not on offense. They had a kick.return.

Sorry some times grandpa gotta brag.

My son's 8th grade football team lost to their cross town rivals twice a year in 6th and 7th grade and lost their first game with them this year 20-18. Last week in their second game with them this year, they finally turned the tables and mud stomped the rivals 24-6. Nothing better than seeing your son with an ear to ear grin whooping it up with his buddies.

My son's 8th grade football team lost to their cross town rivals twice a year in 6th and 7th grade and lost their first game with them this year 20-18. Last week in their second game with them this year, they finally turned the tables and mud stomped the rivals 24-6. Nothing better than seeing your son with an ear to ear grin whooping it up with his buddies.
Amen Brother.

One of my grandsons is number two in the nation at his age in two events, 400 IM and 200 Fly and his cousin, my second youngest grandson and one year younger, swims almost as fast as the oldest already. One of my nieces just got a new set of irons yesterday before taking off to Paris with her mom as a reward for two straight years of all "A:"s. My home schooled 9 year old is reading at a 14 year old level.

And if I say the word Shazam correctly I will turn into Captain Marvel, but so far, after 75 years of trying, I cannot figure out how to say it correctly.

I got a little bit of work done on the detached garage yesterday. Made some really good chicken stock with a couple of smoked chicken carcasses. Didn't have to mow the lawn.

Yeah. It was a pretty good weekend.

My alma mater, Wheaton College (IL) beat Washington Univ. (St. Louis) 52-13 this past Saturday to remain at #5 in the country in Division 3 football. The Thunder rode a 35-0 first quarter lead to victory.

As you all know i coach my grandson Donnie and the 8U Bears. We atarted the season rough. Not winning any of our pre season scrimmages. Then we lost our first game by 21 points. Since then going into today we had won 5 straight.

Today we played the unbeaten Upper Marlboro Stallions. It was a tough fought game. However the Bears prevailed 12-6 giving us a good shot at the playoffs.

BTW even though they scored 6 points they were not on offense. They had a kick.return.

Sorry some times grandpa gotta brag.

Yeah, good news.

My daughters outrigger canoe team won the Junior Co-Ed division at the Pailolo Challenge last month. A 26 mile race from Maui to Moloka`i.

C

Last edited:

My alma mater, Wheaton College (IL) beat Washington Univ. (St. Louis) 52-13 this past Saturday to remain at #5 in the country in Division 3 football. The Thunder rode a 35-0 first quarter lead to victory.
My best friend went to Wheaton for 2 years. Didn't graduate for a variety of reasons but always speaks fondly of the place.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back