• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Big Is Too B1G?

Yep. It’s headed the direction of 40-50 super teams that have the ability to control the narrative a little better than 129 teams.
Control, or not wanting to share the money? This is only about money, not the betterment of the product. The product, history, and traditions have largely been destroyed over time.

Hard to trust a tweet where the math doesn't add up. 131 teams in eight 12-team divisions??? Could be a prelude to scrapping the NCAA, though.

I think he meant divisions containing from 8 to 12 teams. But it was a joke. Merge everything together into one mega conference then break it apart back into the original regional conferences we had before the expansion stuff started...

I think he meant divisions containing from 8 to 12 teams. But it was a joke. Merge everything together into one mega conference then break it apart back into the original regional conferences we had before the expansion stuff started...
Thanks for the clarification. I can be slow witted at times. Old football injury. :)

Go twenty. Nice even number. Call it the Big 20. Or maybe the Big 10+. You have to at least acknowledge there’s more than 10 teams.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back