• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Houston Griffith commits to Florida St

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough. Thanks. My hate of the chop stems from FSU and us being cheated by the refs, that, and the whole time I lived in MS, the Braves were considered the "local" team and were on TV every freaking night they played. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Not a fan of FSU, but the tomahawk chop and the accompanying chant is the most imposing "fan thing" in college football in my opinion. I wish NU could find something like that.

Not a fan of FSU, but the tomahawk chop and the accompanying chant is the most imposing "fan thing" in college football in my opinion. I wish NU could find something like that.

I hope you aren't thinking about a chant like this. RR would have to give you the permanent ban!!!

There is no way this specific recruit would come to Nebraska with a chant like this. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Annoying thing in college football. The only other thing that comes close is that stupid ass, little t for OSU. IMHO of course.

Last edited:

RR, do you think we have a legit shot at this kid? I have zero clue about this.

Personally I do. Like RR said the crystal ball doesn't look great at the moment. But at the same time this kid was considered a fairly heavy ND lean not too long ago. With good friends like Bookie and Moore peer recruiting him along with Donte Williams, we have a legit shot IMO.

Personally I do. Like RR said the crystal ball doesn't look great at the moment. But at the same time this kid was considered a fairly heavy ND lean not too long ago. With good friends like Bookie and Moore peer recruiting him along with Donte Williams, we have a legit shot IMO.
I can truly see #6 in the Huskers very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back