• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Holiday Bowl: Nebraska (9-3) vs USC (8-4) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HuskerTex

Nice to know that the coaches lost the game rather than the players, the future is bright Husker Nation! GBR!

You win as team and you lose as a team.....and you win with class and lose with class.......

:thumbsup: :)

Proud of our boys tonight. I'm hurting for them, but proud of the fight they showed tonight. It's going to be sad to see NU without AA in that backfield next year. He's my favorite.

Don't worry :) Next season, with El and Cross, we'll do well. BTW, was Amani hurt? He didn't play at all, as far as I could tell.

Not to be a killjoy, but I guess I don't see what Barney did to contribute to the game plan. From what I saw, Beck was in charge of the offense and Pap was in charge of the D. Barney had a calm presence and all, but every time they showed him he wasn't really doing much.

Or did he help call plays? I may be completely wrong.

I kind of thought that was the purpose of having an Off. and Def. Coord. Sometimes, and I may be wrong here too, the fact that the head coach was a calming presence on the sideline, and evidently has been over the past few weeks was exactly what he needed to do.

Indeed.....

I kind of thought that was the purpose of having an Off. and Def. Coord. Sometimes, and I may be wrong here too, the fact that the head coach was a calming presence on the sideline, and evidently has been over the past few weeks was exactly what he needed to do.

Don't worry :) Next season, with El and Cross, we'll do well. BTW, was Amani hurt? He didn't play at all, as far as I could tell.

Imani Cross was out. I am betting that his carries next year will not be much more than this year if what the talk regarding Taylor and Wilbon holds true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back