• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Holiday Bowl: Nebraska (9-3) vs USC (8-4) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud of our guys. One of the few losses we've had in recent years when I'm no cursing all of the lost opportunities or sloppy play. We almost won and were in the mix until the final play. Time to look forward to better things to come.

Huskers out gained USc 525 to 515........and TA had 384 yards passing.......Kessler 315......

Kid carried this team in half two.....

Kid has guts, no doubt. Love the fight in this team tonight, proud of that effort. Hurting for them, but very proud.

Huskers out gained USc 525 to 515........and TA had 384 yards passing.......Kessler 315......

Kid carried this team in half two.....

once the offense was simplified he looked like a heck of a QB. Not sure you can do that for a whole season but it worked great once beck simplified things tonight.

Nice to know that the coaches lost the game rather than the players, the future is bright Husker Nation! GBR!

from the game, good effort by our Huskers. don't know why we didn't kick the FG after going for two. oh well. got to see Ameer score in the end zone I was sitting in, so I'm good. can't wait for next year. GBR!!!!

Yes he did....guess we will find out in 2015 if he wins the job...:)

once the offense was simplified he looked like a heck of a QB. Not sure you can do that for a whole season but it worked great once beck simplified things tonight.

B56szgbIgAEUsqr.jpg

Barney did a better job than we have seen on the sideline in many years. Stayed positive and in control.

Not to be a killjoy, but I guess I don't see what Barney did to contribute to the game plan. From what I saw, Beck was in charge of the offense and Pap was in charge of the D. Barney had a calm presence and all, but every time they showed him he wasn't really doing much.

Or did he help call plays? I may be completely wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back