• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hoiberg with some Summer Updates

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Last edited:

From the above Article:

"The adjustment is huge when you're going from the level they were playing at last year to being in the Big Ten, and it's, 'how quickly are going to learn?' I've seen two guys that have very high IQ's. Both did come in a little quiet. But every day they're getting louder. Again, that speaks to the leadership of our older players to get them to buy into that."

A good read. Not (yet) behind a paywall. ;):thumbsup:

Hoiberg said video coordinator Matt Holt took over for Gates on the road during the first July live evaluation period last weekend.
***Hoiberg said forward Wilhelm Breidenbach participated in his first live action of the summer on Tuesday morning. He said the 6-foot-10 sophomore “looked great” in his most extensive debut since tearing his ACL just 10 games into last season.
***Hoiberg said the future additions of USC and UCLA to the Big Ten were both exciting and surprising.
***Hoiberg said Walker was “going to go down as one of my all-time favorites” that he’d ever coached. Walker has been an important piece for Nebraska on the court, but his leadership has been equally valuable, if not more so.

Hoiberg called Walker a player who “does everything right” and “doesn’t complain” when times get tough.

TShirt says:

CHARGE BOARD
Keita - 6
Hoiberg - 4
Walker - 2
Bandoumel -1
Lawrence -1
Lloyd -1
Breidenbach -1
Kojenets -1

No 3 - No middle - no foul

Back has pictures of the charges. That's a fun thing to emphasize, hope it leads to wins.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back