• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hoiberg finalizes deal and is Nebraska’s new head basketball coach

You know, I have criticized Moos a lot lately. I was very anxious that he would botch this hire. As a Nebraska basketball fan, I always expect the worse. I was wrong though. Dead wrong. Bill Moos is a cold mother fu***r. This is the best hire I could hope for and have to give him complete credit for finally taking the program serious enough to actually consider spending enough money to land a good coach.

Here’s to you, Bill Moos...

tenor.gif

Great hire!! The article said the search stated in mid February. That coincides with the drubbing from Penn state. 2/19. I may have to see if I can get some tickets next year.
I will not be able to go to all the games.
I have four tickets up in the upper level.
I love the view up there.

You know, I have criticized Moos a lot lately. I was very anxious that he would botch this hire. As a Nebraska basketball fan, I always expect the worse. I was wrong though. Dead wrong. Bill Moos is a cold mother fu***r. This is the best hire I could hope for and have to give him complete credit for finally taking the program serious enough to actually consider spending enough money to land a good coach.

Here’s to you, Bill Moos...

tenor.gif
It is baffling how getting a good coach in football or basketball has become so expensive. These are the top two revenue generating sports and you have to pay top money to get top guy. I remember back in the 90s when the athletic department was begging for donations for new turf. How times have changed!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back