• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked hmmmm, wasn't it a couple weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimminyCrickets

Recruit
2 Year Member
That there was lotsa talk on here how Bo must Go? And gosh, how Bo's attitude was effecting recruiting and everything was just turrible, turrible.

THREE 10 win seasons in 5 yrs.....Legends Champion in 2nd season of B1G, that everyone said we'd be LUCKY to go 8-4 the first 2 seasons.

May the Bo-Haters now enjoy their nice Black Friday meal of Crow with extra stuffing.

'nuff said.

That there was lotsa talk on here how Bo must Go? And gosh, how Bo's attitude was effecting recruiting and everything was just turrible, turrible.

THREE 10 win seasons in 5 yrs.....Legends Champion in 2nd season of B1G, that everyone said we'd be LUCKY to go 8-4 the first 2 seasons.

May the Bo-Haters now enjoy their nice Black Friday meal of Crow with extra stuffing.

'nuff said.

Amen brother.... Bo is here for the long haul so get on board ya'll

I guess I need to apologize I was wrong too. I said that Nebraska would win all of their games and they lost 2 so I was mistaken. :huskerflag:

I think that even more than the "Bo must go " talk was that he would choose to leave if he got the right offer. That still could happen at some point. I think if Bo goes, he makes the choice.

Actually, there is only about 2 very vocal posters who absolutely don't like Bo (we all know who they are, and it's their right). But there are a bunch on the fence, but in a way that they want to see Bo succeed. I fall into that category, but Bo has always had my support. He has turned it around this season and that's great, still two more games to go, win those and we have a TON of momentum going into next year! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Is this thread even necessary? Very few want Bo to go. PM them if you want to gloat. The rest here fell into two camps. Those concerned but still supporting and those optimistic things would turn around. All had valid reasons for their positions. It doesn't make anyone here a "troll", a "bad egg", or worthy of being ostracized, does it?

Last edited:
Actually, there is only about 2 very vocal posters who absolutely don't like Bo (we all know who they are, and it's their right). But there are a bunch on the fence, but in a way that they want to see Bo succeed. I fall into that category, but Bo has always had my support. He has turned it around this season and that's great, still two more games to go, win those and we have a TON of momentum going into next year! :thumbsup:

Good post!

Is this thread even necessary? Very few want Bo to go. PM them if you want to gloat. The rest here fell into two camps. Those concerned but still supporting and those optimistic things would turn around. All had valid reasons for their positions. It doesn't make anyone here a "troll", a "bad egg", or worthy of being ostracized, does it?

Agree

The fact that they make this type of post after every win is what is funny. It shows their uncertainty of whether they will be able to gloat later. Bo has won NOTHING YET. This team is still on very shaky footing. They have done a terrific job of putting themselves in hole and finding a way out. We are about six plays and a few fortunate penalties, injuries, and coaching errors away from having 6 losses right now. I am very pleased that we have shown fortitude and been lucky so far this year. The clowns here that were disrespecting Iowa all week long, predicting a rout, got shown yesterday that they know nothing about this team. We are an OK team, with a really good record compared to what it probably should be. Bo has shown me NOTHING more than in any previous year as a coach. The team has shown fortitude and hopefully will continue to do so, but there is danger ahead...probably why the fools are gloating now.

PS--GBR, win the BIG and bowl

Last edited:

Love the success BO has had getting these guys to play in the second half. Begs the question for the coaches...what's up with the first half? If we're being honest here this team is about 14 points from being 6-6. I have to give credit to the coaches for the way the team fights to the end (tOSU is the only exception). And 13-6 over 4-8 Iowa? 4 point win over 5-6 MSU? A 3 point win over WI when they were pretty bad. Miracle 1 point win over NW? All the elements seem to be in place to be dominant, but what's missing? The penalties seem to have gotten much better lately which is encouraging, but the TO's are still a problem. Wisconsin is not the same team we played earlier (they we're minus Reggie (edit)...Monte Ball last time and their QB situation has improved). We are going to have our hands full in Indy.

Loved the win, love the record...just not giddy. Here's to a B1G Trophy for Bo and the boys...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back