• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Highest GPA in Team History

Interesting. I went to University of Oregon and I believe it’s actually a study that’s been proven throughout universities: Frat and sorority members, on average, maintain higher GPA’s than non-Greek life students.

This, of course, is because Greek life students are forced to maintain a GPA that is to a higher standard than that of the average student. I believe it’s between 2.5 and 3.0
Oh I’m sure there are plenty of excellent students involved with Frats and Sororities, and there are obvious benefits when you have the ability to network within your own house for tutoring or guidance. It’s that same network that has facilitated several cheating scandals over the years, and based on my conversation with a young man at KU, it’s in full swing at numerous houses this year because of remote testing. I don’t see why that should be particularly surprising, as I’m sure there are groups of GDI’s who are coordinating similarly.

Only 2 things that matter regarding football player grades:

1. school grades are good enough to keep them eligible; and
2. coaches' grades for on-the-field or practice performance.

We provide tutors, coaches, and other resources to make sure these grades are good enough...it's up to the players to excel, if that's what they want.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back