• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Highest GPA in Team History

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
TWO-point-EIGHT-NINE!!!

They've come a long way since Vince "Radio" Young.

D8D7Nl6XoAEA26S

TWO-point-EIGHT-NINE!!!

They've come a long way since Vince "Radio" Young.

D8D7Nl6XoAEA26S
Amazing how easy it is to get good (passing) grades when everything is remote. I know that result was similar in many of the fraternity houses. A friend’s son drop out of his house because it had become a joke academically, and he actually thought getting an education behind the degree might be important down the road.

Last edited:

This is a fantastic accomplishment. I doubt the staff and these players will get the credit they deserve for the hard work reflected by that team-wide GPA.

This is a fantastic accomplishment. I doubt the staff and these players will get the credit they deserve for the hard work reflected by that team-wide GPA.
yes, of a GPA coming to 2.89 and bragging it being the highest in school history.

Amazing how easy it is to get good (passing) grades when everything is remote. I know that result was similar in many of the fraternity houses. A friend’s son drop out of his house because it had become a joke academically, and he actually thought getting an education behind the degree might be important down the road.
Interesting. I went to University of Oregon and I believe it’s actually a study that’s been proven throughout universities: Frat and sorority members, on average, maintain higher GPA’s than non-Greek life students.

This, of course, is because Greek life students are forced to maintain a GPA that is to a higher standard than that of the average student. I believe it’s between 2.5 and 3.0

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back