• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coaching Carousel 2023/4

Last edited:

They mentioned on the FOX show yesterday that Texas A$M would go hard after Ryan Day if the Buckeyes lost to Michigan. They did. We will see how accurate that is.

Last edited:

Not run off, Day might just get tired of the criticism, that's what Dr. Tom has said after he retired of those days back in the 1970's.
I know I’ve read where some don’t think Day is the guy long term. Believe it or not, there are some that would like Day to leave/fired. Just ignorant thinking. Hell, not many are better than his 56-7. Few, if any recruit better. That’s the fastest way to make your program mediocre.

I know I’ve read where some don’t think Day is the guy long term. Believe it or not, there are some that would like Day to leave/fired. Just ignorant thinking. Hell, not many are better than his 56-7. Few, if any recruit better. That’s the fastest way to make your program mediocre.
Well, Day is 1-6 against Top 10 programs, 0-3 in his last Michigan games and 54-1 against everyone else.

What is his mission statement? To win championships, not beat Nebraska and Purdue.

With the caliber of athletes he is able to recruit and the support facilities and NIL money he has to work with, the expectations are what they are.

Following Urban, you either win the big games, or you move on and let someone else try to do that, its the "code of the West". And I am serious, as at a winning program like Ohio State, one guy is not that important, its a system, a program that makes it go.

Here is their internal candidate:

All Buckeye from start to finish.

Well, Day is 1-6 against Top 10 programs, 0-3 in his last Michigan games and 54-1 against everyone else.

What is his mission statement? To win championships, not beat Nebraska and Purdue.

With the caliber of athletes he is able to recruit and the support facilities and NIL money he has to work with, the expectations are what they are.

Following Urban, you either win the big games, or you move on and let someone else try to do that, its the "code of the West". And I am serious, as at a winning program like Ohio State, one guy is not that important, its a system, a program that makes it go.

Here is their internal candidate:

All Buckeye from start to finish.
Whats Hartline's D experience? Does he know it when he sees it?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back