• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coaching Carousel 2023/4

Next up to be fired:

Tom Allen at Indiana

He fired his OC October 1st

They have gone 1-4 since then.

They are 1-7 in conference and 3-8 over all.

No matter what happens with their matchup with Purdue this week, he is looking for a realtor.......

Oh oh, there goes Coach White.....
Looks like he has a few in front of him. From a betting service.

Next Syracuse Coach

Dan Mullen 4/1

Bob Chesney 5/1

Sean Lewis 6/1

Curt Cignetti 7/1

Jamey Chadwell 8/1

Liam Coen 9/1

Jason Candle 12/1

Tony White 12/1

Willie Fritz 12/1

Bill O'Brien 14/1

Jim Knowles 14/1

Bronco Mendenhall 16/1

Dan Pitcher 16/1

Kyle Flood 16/1

Teryl Austin 16/1

Looks like he has a few in front of him. From a betting service.

Next Syracuse Coach

Dan Mullen 4/1

Bob Chesney 5/1

Sean Lewis 6/1

Curt Cignetti 7/1

Jamey Chadwell 8/1

Liam Coen 9/1

Jason Candle 12/1

Tony White 12/1

Willie Fritz 12/1

Bill O'Brien 14/1

Jim Knowles 14/1

Bronco Mendenhall 16/1

Dan Pitcher 16/1

Kyle Flood 16/1

Teryl Austin 16/1
Coach White is such a good fit for Syracuse, its hard to believe they will not offer him, especially since he is African American following an AA firing.

I think you're probably right, but they might need to beat Cal this week as well. They should win that game, but they also should have routed Arizona State...

I don't think he's there long term. He's not really a great coach and has a lower ceiling than I'd have thought when he was at Oregon. I think this will be it for him when he gets whacked. I'm not sure he's going to want to take a lessor job and I'm not sure who'd hire him.

Sean Lewis would be wise to jump ship if Syracuse offers. I'm sure he wants to be a HC again, but being the guy waiting in the wings at CU is about like being tagged as the guy who gets stuck sweeping up the peanuts when the circus leaves town.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back