• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Happy for the Players

I am very happy they won, but I am not sure MR did anything in that game that makes me feel like they are moving in the right direction.

It was a pretty lackluster performance for about 50 minuets of the game. No fire no urgency foe most of the game.

I am very happy they won, but I am not sure MR did anything in that game that makes me feel like they are moving in the right direction.

It was a pretty lackluster performance for about 50 minuets of the game. No fire no urgency foe most of the game.

Plenty of places to bag on the coaches. This thread was about the players and a well deserved win.

Plenty of places to bag on the coaches. This thread was about the players and a well deserved win.

I get that, Lee played great. I was hoping to see some new wrinkles coming out of a bye week. We saw nothing new, and that is not the players fault.

Deaco sits back in a bend don’t break defense and he thinks it is fine. You think a team like Iowa St. or Purdue has better players defensively than Nebraska? It is the style of play that frustrates me. He literally blitzed like 4x in the game.

Happy for the players. Great finish. They made it tough on themselves not converting TDs in the Red Zone early and some critical drops, but they played with their balls on fire that last drive and that made the difference. Would LOVE to see that fire early and often going forward. Hope they learned something in that last minute plus!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back