• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Guys standing around in practice?

It just seems like another thing for the message board warriors to get all crazy about. I can’t say you’re 100% wrong. I can only go off what I’m told and what I read. I know both *** and MABC have been to practices in the past, I was referencing this season. Your post wasn’t bad and you where just asking a question. The main board is a hard place for me to come too right now. I would rather be in hot topics. I’m confident winning will change this. It just seems people are picking apart every little thing. You may not intentionally be doing that but others will take a thread like this and derail it fast. It’s normal to have some guys standing at any practice. I think that’s what really confused me. Have you ever had the chance to attend a college practice for any sport? Trust me it’s fairly normal. Hard to have 100 guys all doing drills at once. GBR!!!
Think you are exactly right. Just remember Frost saying 'their practices go fast... they do everything fast' type thing. Coaches and players could do themselves a favor at this point by not saying anything but we're working hard. But still agree with you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back