• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Guys getting ready to play

And only getting into 2 games?

What is going on?

Wow.

I guess we've moved on to complaining about the backup QB not getting enough time on the field to now it is the 3rd team QB not getting enough time. Good to see NU fans are evolving.

I am tired of this we need to preserve redshirts and some guys are not buying in. If they are not producing sit them. Top flight programs put the best athletes on the field and if it is a freshman so be it. Go out and recruit their replacements. Just ask 5 star Jalen Hurts. Urban would not hesitate to sit an underperformer for a freshman. Coaches are paid too much money these days. HCSF may be inflicting further damage to his program by sitting the young hungry bought in players looking a slackers giving half effort. Great athletes can cover mistakes. He needs an experienced mentor.

Ummmmm, NU is not a top flight program. I was pretty sure most people are starting to see that. The examples you make of replacing a QB at Bama, or playing at frosh at OSU when they have a top 2-3 recruiting class are hardly apples and oranges. The best freshmen are already playing.

Simply, if NU is going to be 5-7, 4-8, 6-6 or whatever in 2019, i'm all for as much talent being available in 2023 when that 5th year talent might be the difference between 10-3 and 12-1.

I guess we've moved on to complaining about the backup QB not getting enough time on the field to now it is the 3rd team QB not getting enough time. Good to see NU fans are evolving.

Yep....equal opportunity complaints.

It’s mind bottling that the staff sent Rahmir in for one play after the mistake they made doing the same with Luke. Just way too unorganized.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back