• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Day in Sin City

Black Knights should be reserved for teams actually associated with the Army.

I respectfully submit "Vipers"

Very unoriginal logo as well.

upload_2016-11-23_13-14-58.png

Black Knights should be reserved for teams actually associated with the Army.

I respectfully submit "Vipers"
Foley did graduate from West Point, and wanted black knights but couldn't get permission for that one, so we get Golden Knights.

I haven't been out to Vegas since the new arena was built, and I usually stay at the NYNY when I do go out. This is kind of exciting. Even though NHL tickets get kind of pricey, I'm sure they'll be comparable to most high-end show tickets out there. I wonder how much those shows will take a hit with sports-minded people choosing hockey games over shows.

I haven't been out to Vegas since the new arena was built, and I usually stay at the NYNY when I do go out. This is kind of exciting. Even though NHL tickets get kind of pricey, I'm sure they'll be comparable to most high-end show tickets out there. I wonder how much those shows will take a hit with sports-minded people choosing hockey games over shows.
I would say very little. The amount of tourists that Vegas gets every year, minimal at best, besides, I think we're talking two totally different types of people who would attend a Hockey game versus some Vegas style show. Just guessing of course, but it seems reasonable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back