• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Day in Sin City

They will have to settle for the Raiders.

That would be a perfect fit... I simply refuse to go to Oakland to watch a game, never feel safe there. Hell, we've been to a couple of baseball games in Oakland and the fans are just douche bags, probably, no, definitely the worst fans I've ever seen anywhere.

:banana:

Hopefully my Rangers play there on a weekend.

Any idea of how the rotation schedule for the opposite conferences work. Personally I'm hoping the Avs play out here a lot, at least until I'm a fully indoctrinated "Black Knight" fan.

Any idea of how the rotation schedule for the opposite conferences work. Personally I'm hoping the Avs play out here a lot, at least until I'm a fully indoctrinated "Black Knight" fan.

Opposite conferences only play a home/home.

Avs will be in the same conference but not the same division. I believe they will play Las Vegas six times, three at each venue.

Is 'Black Knights' official? Not wild about that moniker but it was better than some others I heard.

Opposite conferences only play a home/home.

Avs will be in the same conference but not the same division. I believe they will play Las Vegas six times, three at each venue.

Is 'Black Knights' official? Not wild about that moniker but it was better than some others I heard.

Not official but is the owners preferred name, that or just Knights. Owner is a West Point guy and the knight names are from that back ground. I don't care for either. I like the Rat Pack myself but the name may be to dated.

SIRY8gs.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back