• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Day in Sin City

The Black Jacks maybe.

That wouldn't be all that bad either actually.... I don't live in Reno, but we have the Arizona Triple A club, the Reno Aces.... The Vegas Black Jacks would actually be a pretty cool name for the team.

Thats another I'm kind of fond of. A couple I heard on the way home that were mafia related, the Mob or The Dons.

The Mob Rules..... Hmmmm see what you did .... Now I gotta listen the whole album.... LOL!!!!
[video=youtube;cATPLk559XY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cATPLk559XY[/video]

In the loooong drawn out process to find a name for the team the field appears to have been narrowed down to these names that were forwarded to the agency in charge of checking for copyrights. They are:
Night Hawks
Red Hawks
Desert Hawks
Plus 2 more undisclosed

Of those I guess I prefer Desert Hawks.

In the loooong drawn out process to find a name for the team the field appears to have been narrowed down to these names that were forwarded to the agency in charge of checking for copyrights. They are:
Night Hawks
Red Hawks
Desert Hawks
Plus 2 more undisclosed

Of those I guess I prefer Desert Hawks.
The NHL already has a 'Hawks' team.

Today is finally the day! Hanging out with a few thousand of my closest friends waiting for the announcement.

And Golden Knights it is.:Bananalazy:
Quite a mouthful but the logo is kinda cool.

proxy.jpg

I can already hear the LA fans talking smack since Knights are inferior to Kings.:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back