• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gdowski out at Vandy

Gerry has two sisters, Linda who ran track I believe at USD and not sure who she is married to and then a 2nd younger sister who is married to a physical therapist in Blair/Bennington or something like that. I believe the whole family is all still living pretty close to Fremont except Linda, not sure where she is.

Sami something or another I believe.

The whole group of kids are a bunch of athletes and good people. Gerry's youngest brother ran track at Kansas I believe and his step sister played volleyball at UNO until blowing out her knees.
Sammy Resh, the family was my neighbor clear through school

Vandy's offensive talent was HOT GARBAGE this year. I watched at least 8 of their games and they have maybe 1 skilled player that would start on the other 8 SEC mid to upper echelon teams. Hard to judge a man on the meal he cooks when the ingredients come from the generic store brand canned food section.

Vandy's offensive talent was HOT GARBAGE this year. I watched at least 8 of their games and they have maybe 1 skilled player that would start on the other 8 SEC mid to upper echelon teams. Hard to judge a man on the meal he cooks when the ingredients come from the generic store brand canned food section.

Yep - coaching is a tough business, but Gdowski has a bit of a name and should find a decent job somewhere. Especially tough when coaching at Vandy in the SEC.. ouch

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back