• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Games today 12/7

Game over. I'd be shocked if Wisconsin can come back now after choking away a 14 point lead in less than a quarter.
31-21 Osu. i’m guessing OSU is gonna try everything they can to run it up more so they don’t slip to #2 or #3. They’d much rather play Oklahoma then Clemson

31-21 Osu. i’m guessing OSU is gonna try everything they can to run it up more so they don’t slip to #2 or #3. They’d much rather play Oklahoma then Clemson
I'd still be inclined to put osu at 1. 1 bad half of football really all year?

I do think there is a very valid argument to keep OSU at #1. But, I tend to think LSU will get the nod.

That's a huge decision for the committee -- because nobody wants to play Clemson in the first round. As lame as Clemson's schedule is in the weak ACC, they've definitely turned it up a notch late in the season. And no one is more familiar with winning than Clemson. They haven't lost a game since the playoffs following the 2017 season. And -- they've only lost three total games over a span of five seasons.

I'm sure the Vegas favorites will be LSU, but I would not be at all surprised if Clemson ends up winning another title.

I do think there is a very valid argument to keep OSU at #1. But, I tend to think LSU will get the nod.

That's a huge decision for the committee -- because nobody wants to play Clemson in the first round. As lame as Clemson's schedule is in the weak ACC, they've definitely turned it up a notch late in the season. And no one is more familiar with winning than Clemson. They haven't lost a game since the playoffs following the 2017 season. And -- they've only lost three total games over a span of five seasons.

I'm sure the Vegas favorites will be LSU, but I would not be at all surprised if Clemson ends up winning another title.
Yeah you would think that a 28 game winning streak would warrant a #1 ranking but the current state of their conference is holding them back.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back