• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Games today 12/7

Conference Championship weekend always used to be a problem in the Crab house with my eldest son's birthday celebration falling typically on that Saturday. In the Big 12 days I used to have to record it on the VCR for later viewing so as not to disturb the festivities. The few B1G Championship games were easier because we'd moved by then and didn't have any family around.....though I sometimes wish I could have DVR'd the games....so I could just erase them. Now I don't have any scheduling conflicts at all. In hindsight, I liked working through the conflicts. It beats the alternative of watching typically the teams I can't stand duke it out on Championship Saturday.

On that note, Clemson and LSU look like a handful and one bad half of football by OSU doesn't change my impression that they are really solid. Oklahoma gets rolled no matter who they match up with.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back