• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #34, (L,97-86), Fri, 3/11 vs Maryland, 8 pm CST, BTN

Game #34, TODAY, Fri, 3/11 vs Maryland, 8 pm CST, BTN

I'm not giving up quite yet. I am diffusing a three essential oils... Purification, Copaiba (because it reduces pain) and Stress-Away. I'm hoping this will reduce my sadness over the impending end to the season. (insert smiley)

We've had good luck and played very well in the tourney. Our luck ran out tonight with a team that couldn't miss.

Last edited:
I'm not giving up quite yet. I am diffusing a three essential oils... Purification, Copaiba (because it reduces pain) and Stress-Away. I'm hoping this will reduce my sadness over the impending end to the season. ?

This game is over. However, you cannot fault our effort. The team is still hustling and diving all over the floor for loose balls.

Game #34, TODAY, Fri, 3/11 vs Maryland, 8 pm CST, BTN

Carrollton -- I never believe the game is over. A couple threes and we're within ten. I made an ill-timed joke, I think.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back