• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #34, (L,97-86), Fri, 3/11 vs Maryland, 8 pm CST, BTN

You aren't going to give up 97 points and win games. Unfortunately, the gas tank was running on fumes tonight.

If you'd told me going into this season, we'd finish 16-18, I would have doubted you.

Disappointing, to be certain. :(

I don't know, I still believe. Just hope this isn't the last game for this team. Excellent effort against a rested elite team.

If they could have played like they have in the tournament all season, they would have had a better year. *sigh*

GBR :N:

Well, even though we will go down as giving up a B1G 10 record high score against Maryland, I think we ended the season with some class, and some hard fought won and lost games. The season certainly could have been better obviously....but the team as a whole showed class all season long. Congrats especially to Shavon for his accomplishments at Nebraska. I hope the kid has a "GREAT" Pro-Career. GBR!!!

Tell me before the game that we shoot 47% from the field and I would think we had a great shot to keep rolling in this tournament. Of course, I wouldn't have thought that if you would have told me that the Terps would shoot over 60%.

With that said, they kept fighting and never gave up!

Well, even though we will go down as giving up a B1G 10 record high score against Maryland, I think we ended the season with some class, and some hard fought won and lost games. The season certainly could have been better obviously....but the team as a whole showed class all season long. Congrats especially to Shavon for his accomplishments at Nebraska. I hope the kid has a "GREAT" Pro-Career. GBR!!!

:thumbsup:

I was impressed with the effort last night! The guys played hard till the end. I would like to see 40 minutes of desperation play like that! I would love to hear the explanation on the foul when it was a 6 point game :mad:

It was hard to see Shields on the bench at the end! Guy was all heart!

Time for everyone on this board to scour the country for a big!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back