• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #26 Tonight – Huskers @ Maryland, 6:00 PM CST, BTN (online: BTN2Go)

Pitchford just needs to have someone in his face to make a trey

Last edited:

Announcers just said that Maryland has outscored Nebraska 19 - 3 at the charity stripe.... WOW....

Huskers played really bigger than they are. :) Heartbreaker vs better talent & Refs, Huskers played their Best Road Game
mfclap.gif

We will be Contenders next year! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
What can be said? Nice effort. That's what we've been left with from the single most disappointing season in the history of Nebraska basketball. I honestly cannot remember having high hopes crushed as thoroughly as this season has presented.

I will take that effort every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Great job tonight, Huskers.

I hope Miles experiments with a couple different lineups in the next few games -- nothing to lose, momentum to gain for next season.

What can be said? Nice effort. That's what we've been left with from the single most disappointing season in the history of Nebraska basketball. I honestly cannot remember having high hopes crushed as thoroughly as this season has presented.
Keep ya head up!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back