• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #2 -Huskers vs Hoosiers - 5/25/24 - Sat. @5:00 pm - SEMI-FINALS - Omaha

Gotta be relentless offensively and just get after it. We will need runs, maybe a lot of them!

GBR!
Let's hope we blow the doors off the hinges! ;)

1716673674950.png

9 min to top of the hour

Pitching by committee could be the key? Many arms to choose from!
If so, do NOT WAIT to pull them, if they are struggling! In fact, use the struggling ones at the last. Hope we don't get that far down the line. That would not be a good thing.

While I have a chance, I wish to thank all those who have, and all those who are, serving our great Country.

We would not be a free Nation without all those who dedicated their lives at one time, to protect and keep us free. To all who had lost their lives, you will always be remembered and appreciated.

:Bow: God Bless America!!

1716674538697.png

Last edited:

While I have a chance, I wish to thank all those who have, and all those who are, serving our great Country.

We would not be a free Nation without all those who dedicated their lives at one time, to protect and keep us free.

:Bow: God Bless America!!

View attachment 107179

Thank you I loved every moment of my AF career it was an honor and privilege

To my dad, mom and bother who were all three combat vets I miss you everyday and honor your commitment to this country

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back