• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #2 - Huskers host Hawkeyes - Saturday & finish Sunday @11 am Ctrl * 4-27&28-2024 * Haymarket Park

My take is that they will wait this out at least a couple of hours since it’s an afternoon contest and try to finish today.

Or they may just try to pick it up tomorrow before the first game…… start 11 or 1130 local time and then just pick up the second game normal
The rule states that once the umps leave, it's official. I would take it to mean that if it wasn't an official game, it could be finished at another time, but since it is official it would be called.

I've certainly seen games picked up and finished the next day, but don't know if it was ever a situation where that game met the rules for being official. If this happened on Sunday, they 100% give the W here and don't think about completing at another time.

The rule states that once the umps leave, it's official. I would take it to mean that if it wasn't an official game, it could be finished at another time, but since it is official it would be called.

I've certainly seen games picked up and finished the next day, but don't know if it was ever a situation where that game met the rules for being official. If this happened on Sunday, they 100% give the W here and don't think about completing at another time.
I am sure they will pick it up early tomorrow, as you say. Nothing else makes better sense. That is, of course, if the weather continues to prohibit baseball.
)

Radar says that rain and any lightning should be done around 5 PM Local

then some breaks until later in the evening.

But this was radar ”forecast“ which is usually pretty accurate.

They may try to sit and wait and then finish it.

I think it will kind of depend on what the coaches want to do.

Radar says that rain and any lightning should be done around 5 PM Local

then some breaks until later in the evening.

But this was radar ”forecast“ which is usually pretty accurate.

They may try to sit and wait and then finish it.

I think it will kind of depend on what the coaches want to do.
There is a 2 hr opening on B10 network at 5:00 pm ctrl. The Md Spring game repeat is scheduled then. Nice opening to record the rest of the game, if one wanted to do that.

Iowa got screwed out of td,. refs missing an inbound catch they called out of bounds!! Hmm!! Same refs who did the Neb/PSU game????

Score 10-9 and a 2nd fg attempt for Iowa with 2 sec left in game.

Houghtlin, the kicker, is talking about his attempt to win the game.

......and they defeat Schembeckler and Meeeeeeeeeeeeesigan!! :Happyrun:

Yes, better Iowa than Meeeeeeeeeeeshigan!!! ;)

Last edited:
Tomorrow at 11 am ctrl, our game will be played from the top of the 6th to the finish.
2nd game will follow some time after 1st game is done. So, later all!! :Wave:

Tomorrow at 11 am ctrl, our game will be played from the top of the 6th to the finish.
2nd game will follow some time after 1st game is done. So, later all!! :Wave:
The finish of this game will also be in B10+. Then, Game 3 will follow after a short break. Nice! :) Not sure when the 3rd game will actually start.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back