• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #2 - Huskers host Hawkeyes - Saturday & finish Sunday @11 am Ctrl * 4-27&28-2024 * Haymarket Park

fouled off left side again

time out!!
Lightning? Wow!! Really?

30 min delay, folks!!
I can get a snack!! ;)

The rest of this game ain't getting played. We got a big storm just passing the south end of Lincoln city limits and heading northward.

Guess they woul have to decide whether to delay till later tonight….

or try to pick it up tomorrow and then play Sunday’s game…

What are rainout rules? Complete 7 innings??

since Iowa is visiting and we are ahead, is it 6 1/2 innings? Or 71/2?

Last edited:
Middle of fifth is what i gathered from Google.
It’s the BiG….

they make up the rules as they go along…. And then change them whenever they want.

I swear it is the hardest conference to understand what their rules are in baseball on certain things like rain out and 10 run rules…..

They each have about five different variables that can come in to play.

Never simple…

1/2 hour more, since we had a strike about 15 min ago
It is a 45 min window, I believe.
Hopefully, top of hour we will be playing ball, again. :)

What are rainout rules? Complete 7 innings??

since Iowa is visiting and we are ahead, is it 6 1/2 innings? Or 71/2?
Linda asked the same question. We could finish the game tomorrow, or they can call it today, after 5 1/2 innings? Thought that was correct, but not sure anymore. :)

I would imagine, we would finish it tomorrow, then have a break and go to the scheduled, Sunday game.

Last edited:
Having a bite to eat now. Maybe, you can google for an answer? Of course, it would be a college rule, not professional.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back