• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game #14 Wed, 12/30, vs Northwestern @ PBA, 3:00 pm CST, ESPNU

I'll say it again, it is hard to win when you can't buy a defensive rebound.

Unacceptable lack of effort on the defensive glass. Just absolute laziness!

Just not quite enough scoring umphhh against NW's height.

(nor did the refs do us any favors, besides missing that possesion under the basket they gave to NW!)

Last edited:
Game over.

81-72 Northwestern

NU completely falls apart down the stretch.

Just completely fell apart. I don't even want to know the final rebounding numbers.

This team showed some promise early in the season, but they are reverting to all of the bad habits that cost them games last year.

I'd be able to stomach this as a rebuilding year if the team was playing sound, hard-nosed basketball, but they're playing the opposite of that right now.

Offensively, we played like Andrew White and a bunch of scared freshmen. On the defensive glass, no heart at all outside of Andrew White and Benny Parker. Disgusting lack of effort. Some guys need to look in the mirror and decide if they are man enough to play here.

Just completely fell apart. I don't even want to know the final rebounding numbers.

This team showed some promise early in the season, but they are reverting to all of the bad habits that cost them games last year.

I'd be able to stomach this as a rebuilding year if the team was playing sound, hard-nosed basketball, but they're playing the opposite of that right now.

I find this basketball team frustrating, and sometimes painful, to watch

the coaches need to implement a properly schemed attack for a 2/3 zone. until they do that, the result will be the same. its not a coincidence that the team fell apart once NW switched to a zone.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back