• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Future Non-Conference Foes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerBrotha

Recruit
10 Year Member
As much as I enjoy the Huskers conference games, I always look forward to seeing what teams in the non-conference schedule will be coming up. I see some of our "marque" games in the years coming up are UCLA '12 & '13; Miami '14 & '15, Tennessee '16 & '17. Not a whole lot of dates available but curious as to what teams you'd like to see the Huskers schedule on a home & home basis. For me, I'd like to see (in no particular order):

Georgia
Boise State
Stanford
North Carolina
Maryland
BYU
Arkansas
West Virginia

(And yes, since I live in Washington DC, I'd like for the Huskers to play as many teams as possible in the eastern part of the US so I could attend the game. Purely selfish reasoning I admit, but I'm just "keepin' it real" as the young folks like to say! Also, if there has been a recent post asking the same question, I apologize for not being more cognizant of that.)

You'll probably see fewer of these games in the future when Delany gets what he wants...a 9 game schedule.

I'd love if we picked up a series with Virginia or renewed the series with Virginia Tech. We really enjoyed the road trip to Blacksburg. Another series with Notre Dame would be great as well.

Oh, and I think a 2 home, 1 away deal with Ohio would be cool, so we could finally recognize Frank during a game.

Can't wait for our Tennessee games! As far as who I'd like to see us play home/home with.....

Notre Dame
Texas
Florida State
Cincinnati
Louisville
Boise State

Florida
Georgia
Lsu
Miss state
Arkansas
South carolina

Boise state
Texas
Oklahoma
USC
Georgia Tech

Just to name a few

When a team states they will play anyone, anywhere, I don't think Ohio is who they are talking about.

indeed. ohio u's stadium holds 24,000 people. it's surprising that we'll travel to southern miss again -- but even that's 50% larger at 36,000.

I'd love if we picked up a series with Virginia or renewed the series with Virginia Tech. We really enjoyed the road trip to Blacksburg. Another series with Notre Dame would be great as well.

I did too......except for the last two minutes.

I would like to see another home and home with Washington. Maybe after the Tenn series, 2018 and 2019. Played them 6 times I believe since '90 (7 with bowl), nice little mini-rivalry there. Others.

USC (like another shot at them)
Oregon (lived in Eugene, would be a fun home and home)
Utah/BYU
OU
Bama (hopefully scheduled as a Nov game)
LSU (^^^^^^^^^^^^)
CU

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back