• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost closing in on RB Coach!!

Don't forget to be checking all of our potential candidate's Wikipedia pages. That is where the Whipple hire broke originally. I'm not even joking. Okay, maybe a little!

1642010603431.png

Last edited:

Sounds like whomever it is has a contract he is currently in that he needs to get out of before saying he is cominig to NU! :Sign2cents:

Sounds like whomever it is has a contract he is currently in that he needs to get out of before saying he is cominig to NU! :Sign2cents:
Where are you hearing this? Doesn't sound like Frost is even done interviewing yet.

Per sources, it's someone that has coached many of the coaches before, also an alumnus.

EDIT: sorry, was feeling ornery, decided to "help". Nothing to see here, move along...

Last edited:

It seems that some people here don't get the joke, that posters are just having a little fun with the thread title (including the !!).

At this point I almost hope Frost waits until the absolute very last moment to announce publicly to keep the ball twisting to the maximum for those hyperventilating best fans in the country

I do too. I really don't care all that much, but I'm enjoying the memes and gifs in this thread. I want more!

We definitely are not the best fans in the country. We rip each other on a regular basis. Sort of as you just did, but sometimes much harsher.

I do too. I really don't care all that much, but I'm enjoying the memes and gifs in this thread. I want more!

We definitely are not the best fans in the country. We rip each other on a regular basis. Sort of as you just did, but sometimes much harsher.
We're only nasty to each other. We are nicer than crap to fans of the opposing team tho :)

lol, a lot of you sound like a bunch of jilted lovers, RELAX

At this point I almost hope Frost waits until the absolute very last moment to announce publicly to keep the ball twisting to the maximum for those hyperventilating best fans in the country

No, people are having fun with the title of the thread and headline of the accompanying article. Don't be a buzz kill and attack those finding humor in it.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back