• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost closing in on RB Coach!!

1641938813204.png

I honestly don’t think they have anyone interested. We’re going to get choice number thirty on our list.
I thought we would struggle finding interest across all the open positions. But, IMHO, the quality of hires so far seems to be top shelf. So, I am way more patient for this one and not thinking that we are getting lots of "no's"

I thought we would struggle finding interest across all the open positions. But, IMHO, the quality of hires so far seems to be top shelf. So, I am way more patient for this one and not thinking that we are getting lots of "no's"
I actually like the guys they’ve hired. I’m just being a jerk for fun. It’s off season and I’m bored.

No kidding, and the off-season began today. That was a heck of a football game last night, wasn’t it? That little quarterback from Georgia played a large game.

I was happy to see 'Not Alabama' win again, but wished Cincinnati or someone who didn't even make the playoff was in it.

Maybe we'll be able to complain about the injustices of the CFP from a different point of view in the not too distant future. That would just not suck.

No kidding, and the off-season began today. That was a heck of a football game last night, wasn’t it? That little quarterback from Georgia played a large game.
The Alabama kid is really good. Sometimes only two seconds and delivered strikes. Getting hit the whole game but putting the ball in a very tight window. Yes he turned it over but over all he’s really impressive. The Georgia quarterback is more of a game manager but made some nice plays. Actually under thew the receivers a couple times but they adjusted well and made the plays. Excellent football played last night by superior athletes. That’s what Nebraska used to be. I don’t think JoJo would be in the two deep on either team and I’m a huge JoJo fan.

The Giants fired their GM, but so far, the head coach stays (though I'd assume the incoming GM will have a say in who stays and who goes.) For now, no Black Monday changes in the Giants.

So it's crystal clear that the guy who is probably not a Husker target for an RB coach may or may not have a job with the Giants whose incoming GM may or may not keep the entire staff. :Lol:

Now that Judge has been fired, I am somewhat intrigued by the possibity of their RB coach coming here. I wonder if he was, or now is, on Frost's radar?

Then again, just read somewhere that he is almost 70. So maybe not the dynamic recruiter that he was for Saban.

Last edited:

Now that Judge has been fired, I am somewhat intrigued by the possibity of their RB coach coming here. I wonder if he was, or now is, on Frost's radar?

Then again, just read somewhere that he is almost 70. So maybe not the dynamic recruiter that he was for Saban.
Yea, he's 69, and just had Covid. I've searched all over, but can't find any interest except in my own mind. And agree about energy too. Not sure I'd give that up for a position coach - all those guys have to recruit like demons.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back