• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fox TV Announcers For Big Ten CCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI.....Johnson and Davis are very good in my opinion as the play by play announcer and color man.....

Rich Kaipust @RKaipustOWH

Fox TV crew for Big Ten championship game: Gus Johnson, Charles Davis, Julie Alexandria, Petros Papadakis

I listen to Petros and Money everyday and I like his sideline reporting as well. His voice took time to grow on me but now I am a big fan of his, even if he is a huge USC homer.

My 19 year old daughter pretty said the same thing....

As a woman, it grates on me when some airhead like Erin Andrews is given a valuable spot. The first game I saw her do this year, I told my husband that she looks like a cheerleader (no offense to real cheerleaders intended) who was told, "Now, dear, just sit here and look pretty and wave your skinny arms around and nobody will notice that you are stupid."

Don't know much about him....so his Cowherd.....USC fan that is...:)

I listen to Petros and Money everyday and I like his sideline reporting as well. His voice took time to grow on me but now I am a big fan of his, even if he is a huge USC homer.

I got tired of CD listening to Unsportsmanlike conduct. He was a know-it-all, that Kevin and Mike'l had a serious man crush on. Always made for a slightly disturbing segment.

If they can refrain from calling each other "partner" like half a dozen other commentators, it will be a huge plus!! Oh, and I believe Erin was a cheerleader... don't recall where offhand.

If they can refrain from calling each other "partner" like half a dozen other commentators, it will be a huge plus!! Oh, and I believe Erin was a cheerleader... don't recall where offhand.

She's a Gator

dear lord, i wonder if i can slow the radio down for 10 seconds. I can not stand them two

Last edited:

I have mixed feelings about Petros Poppa-doppa-lis. He sounds just like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family. And he yells - - he doesn't talk - - on his radio show. Plus, I am predisposed to dislike him just because of his USC heritage. But he clearly is a big college football fan and he seems to know his stuff pretty well. So we could have done a lot worse.

I'm not a big fan of Petros...

I have mixed feelings about Petros Poppa-doppa-lis. He sounds just like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family. And he yells - - he doesn't talk - - on his radio show. Plus, I am predisposed to dislike him just because of his USC heritage. But he clearly is a big college football fan and he seems to know his stuff pretty well. So we could have done a lot worse.

I am a fan but it did take me a few weeks to warm up to his voice when their show started. I think their show is one of the best in SoCal for any time slot. I have seen a few games of his this year and I think he is pretty solid. As you said he knows his football.

A teaser for those that love them so much.

[video]http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid=28f4c2cb-c207-428e-bef6-d5fb0dc0b951&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back