• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fox TV Announcers For Big Ten CCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....Johnson and Davis are very good in my opinion as the play by play announcer and color man.....

Rich Kaipust @RKaipustOWH

Fox TV crew for Big Ten championship game: Gus Johnson, Charles Davis, Julie Alexandria, Petros Papadakis

Erin Andrews voice does that to me...can't stand her voice and she has no persona at all as a in-studio host for their games...

I like Johnson and Davis...they go a great job...

I enjoyed Gus Johnson initially, but now he grates on me like a WWF announcer.

Last edited:

Erin Andrews voice does that to me...can't stand her voice and she has no persona at all as a in-studio host for their games...

I like Johnson and Davis...they go a great job...

No doubt. She's proven that she can't be the alpha personality on the big stage. Doesn't help that she's paired up with Eddie George and Joey Harrington, though. :)

As a woman, it grates on me when some airhead like Erin Andrews is given a valuable spot. The first game I saw her do this year, I told my husband that she looks like a cheerleader (no offense to real cheerleaders intended) who was told, "Now, dear, just sit here and look pretty and wave your skinny arms around and nobody will notice that you are stupid."

As a woman, it grates on me when some airhead like Erin Andrews is given a valuable spot. The first game I saw her do this year, I told my husband that she looks like a cheerleader (no offense to real cheerleaders intended) who was told, "Now, dear, just sit here and look pretty and wave your skinny arms around and nobody will notice that you are stupid."

I noticed after the fifth show.

Actually as bad as she is I thought she looked like a genius compared to the other two she is paired with.

Gus was made for the NCAA tournament... His 'pure' and 'rise and fire' were made for CBB. As people say, he could make cleaning your house the most exciting thing you do all week. He's ok for CFB, but is better with CBB. Charles Davis is ok as well but I'm not a big fan of Petros... and I'm with RR on Erin Andrews. She's attractive but she isn't made for hosting a show and trying to lead the discussion - she also isn't helped by Eddie and Joey who are too busy thinking about all their own accomplishments.

Gus was made for the NCAA tournament... His 'pure' and 'rise and fire' were made for CBB. As people say, he could make cleaning your house the most exciting thing you do all week. He's ok for CFB, but is better with CBB. Charles Davis is ok as well but I'm not a big fan of Petros... and I'm with RR on Erin Andrews. She's attractive but she isn't made for hosting a show and trying to lead the discussion - she also isn't helped by Eddie and Joey who are too busy thinking about all their own accomplishments.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back