• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ford Lightning F-150

Got this email today. Wonder if it's the same one I took for a test drive in August. Hard pass at that price.

. I wanted to reach out and let a select group of people know that we currently have a 2022 F150 Lariat Lightning in stock and available.. The Lightning is Carbonized Grey with Black leather interior.

The Sales Price will be $102,284.00

If youre interested please email me

Um...Sounds like a steal. Whew that's a tall order there for a pickemup truck.

1672967684847.png

3 to 5 months.
That’s what I was told when I ordered my ‘21Rapid Red F350 in, then it never showed and never showed. My dealer finally called and said they traded some Navigators for a couple of 350’s and gave me first choice of the two. Ended up with the one color,white, that I didn’t really want, as my last couple trucks were white. Nice truck but I’ve seen a Rapid Red ‘21 or ‘22 Super Duty and man are they sharp, the chrome really pops with that red. With the white I think the black out option Ford has would have looked better than the chrome.

Should have bou ght a Chevy! :cool:

Decided to pass on the Lightning and will keep the 2018 F-150 which we really like as our gas car. Going to get rid of my C-Max Energi and bought this yesterday for Donna's birthday.

The guy on my right is AJ the salesman and the guy on the left is the dealership owner Oz who is an Oklahoma fan. Had them do the Heisman pose.

1680558837593.png

Last edited:

Decided to pass on the Lightning and will keep the 2018 F-150 which we really like as our gas car. Going to get rid of my C-Max Energi and bought this yesterday for Donna's birthday.

The guy on my right is AJ the salesman and the guy on the left is the dealership owner Oz who is an Oklahoma fan. Had them do the Heisman pose.

View attachment 95372
Those are really sharp. I have heard a lot of good things about them.

What kind of range and will Donna let you drive it?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back